Thursday, February 3, 2011

Take me there...

You may think I'm crazy, you wouldn't be the first and I suspect you will not be the last but I have to share. I was in the store the other day and "Take me there" started playing on the PA system, before I knew it, I was singing and fighting the urge to dance. As much as this song was created so long ago for a cartoon no less, it always gets me moving. If you are unfamiliar with it, it is the theme song for the Rugrats movie by Blackstreet not to be confused with the song by Rascal Flatts. When I got home I had to Google it. Though the video came up I just listened to the words, the video didn't matter. I have always been that way, music to me is more about words and the message within, I am perfectly content listening. Truth is, music has the power to take me there, no matter where there may be.

D.V.

No comments: