Thursday, February 17, 2011

Choices

What would you do? I believe that every step I take in life is a choice. Doesn't matter the reason or the circumstance that leads me there, it is always my choice and I know that God will see my heart and keep me safe. After all only God knows everything so who better to turn to as I make the choices that pave my way. I say this to you because for the millionth time I happened to see the commercial that has a lady in a hurry picking her children up and instead of leaving their friend alone on the park bench waiting for his father she turns back and sits with him. I often wonder how many people would do that. It's all about choices, not merely the ones we make as others are watching but more importantly, the ones we make that only God can see.

D.V.

No comments: