Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Virgo

This is the time of year that has me spinning, so many birthdays, so little organization. It doesn't matter how much I try to prepare I never seem to get the wishes out exactly as I would like. Never the less, I love it because these Virgos represent; my dearest friends and family members, people I love with all my heart...not that I don't love the non Virgos. The fact is; these individuals are some of the most beautiful people you could ever hope to meet. They are blunt to a fault, passionate beyond reason, devoted like no other and make no bones about it, they will cut you off in a heart beat if you rub them to wrong way. So I suppose I am fortunate to have so many of these beautiful people to share my life with...Virgos, you just have to love them!

D.V.

No comments: