Tuesday, September 21, 2010

End of this rope...

Have you ever undertaken a task that you thought would be, well, simple and found many moons via blood, sweat and tears that it was anything but? If you have then I would like to request permission to officially join your club. Apparently I have lost the proverbial race with that pesky tortoise, for it took almost 15 years of my life to figure it out. Now that I have, what will I do you may ask, to that I shall respond in the only way appropriate...RUN! I shall pack up in the face of defeat, step into the light of shame and move on for I simply have no more fight... I am not usually one to give up but what else can I do. The situation brings to mind that old saying "you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink" this horse is as stubborn as his distant cousin, Gods will be done!

D.V
9.20. 2010.

No comments: