Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thoughts

I often have so many thoughts rushing through my mind that I find it almost impossible to rest, which means sleep becomes a figment of my imagination, for without rest, sleep shall not be. It is at times like these that I tend to write the most, not merely because these thoughts bombard me but rather because it is the only way to quiet them. I must put them on paper to remove them from my mind, sounds crazy doesn't it? It may surprise you to know that being that way doesn't worry me. It is when I am unable to put pen to paper no matter how many thoughts trample across my mind that worries me. When words fail me, for it is then that I find myself feeling lost in a sea of my own emotions and no matter what I do, until I am so moved these waves cannot come ashore, leaving me despairingly adrift, destined for the wreckage that I have concluded, must without question be the solid white of insanity.

Deo Volente
June 2, 2010

No comments: