Monday, June 28, 2010

Quantity not Quality...

As though the crashing of my computer and the loss of 4 years, yes 4 years worth of poetry and photos wasn't enough, the air conditioner decided to die while we were out. Since both were purchased 5 years ago I have to wonder if they were designed that way. I am beginning to think that these things we have become so dependent upon are made not to last but rather to fail so as to increase the profit margin of those who make them. I know I have asked this before but I have to ask again... what ever happened to quality man made products? It is amazing to me that structures built by ancient civilizations still stand virtually untouched 100 years later and we, with all our advancements are incapable of building or making something that lasts at least 1/10 of a century....

Deo Volente
June 28, 2010

No comments: