Friday, May 21, 2010

The heart never forgets.

Have you ever found yourself in a position where all the flags and alarms said RUN! well if you have, we have something in common. I find it hard to trust those who have, simply because they could, betrayed my trust. However I have to wonder if in spite of my reservations, considering the circumstances, the words that were so painstakingly uttered and might I add repeated to be sure I heard, were genuine. The thing is, this person has never not once in my life said these things, she may have once or twice "pretended" to care in order to manipulate a situation but never has she done this before. I frankly was dumbfounded, certain (ish) she did not mean a word of it. Yet I found myself feeling sorry for her, I can't imagine how it must feel to be so cold and calculating, that has got to be hard work, don't you think? Never the less there is good in her somewhere I am sure of that after-all God made her. That said I am going to accept her words but leave things just as they are because like it or not we are too far gone to turn back now.

Deo Volente
May 21, 2010

No comments: