Monday, May 10, 2010

connection

On mother's day I got the usual calls but one seemed to explain the heaviness that was on my heart on Thursday of last week. Maybe I am over thinking it a bit but it would certainly explain why out of nowhere I felt so out of sorts and why just as suddenly as that dark feeling came over me, on Friday when I awoke it was gone. I often wonder if the love we feel for those close to us can actually make us feel their pain even when we are unaware that they are in pain. I suppose that is the theory behind the connection of twins but I am not a twin. Never the less I was informed that a friend had had emergency surgery around the time my heart sank. I thank God it all went well and I pray I never have that heavy feeling again, not just because it felt so overwhelming but because now I know it really means something.

Be Well
Deo Volente
May 10, 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but we are all connected

and it's wonderful dear Deo !

Deo Volente said...

maybe that's the best way to look at it...thanks Patrick Lucas.