Friday, May 7, 2010

darkness.

I believe that some days need more prayers than others, today or rather yesterday was just such a day. Nothing went wrong but everything felt wrong. My heart felt heavy as though something was nagging at me and I just could not shake the feeling. It didn't help at all that I have perhaps the worst headache I have had in my life but still I tried to muddle through it all. It's not the first time I have had this feeling and I suspect it will not be the last. Never the less I figured I would step out into the virtual world and seek some form of pick me up and just as dark as my day was so was my virtual walk. I watched a report about a very grim situation in Jamaica which made me truly sad, then I saw a video about a young woman who had been in a plain wreck and that just made me want to cry. The woman was severely burned but to me, she radiated beauty. I guess yesterday was not meant for laughter, I was simply supposed to wallow in a dreary corner of my soul and muddle through the aches and pains that perched on my heart...maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day, maybe tomorrow my sun will shine.

Deo Volente
May 7, 2010.

No comments: