Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yet another thought

Today is by far one of the most beautiful days I have been blessed with in recent days yet my heart is just a bit heavy. I have much cause to scream in celebration and just enough to weep in confusion. It seems to paraphrase “the more I know the less I understand” life indeed has played quite the trick on me today but that is after all what it is about isn’t it. With every blessing that we are so gracefully given we have choices to make, lessons to learn ways in which to grow and change in order to become who we are meant to be. Wouldn’t it be dull if we knew it all before we knew it...then we really wouldn’t need to know it at all, would we? So I suppose in that very strange realization of all things complex I will simply weep for my pain and rejoice in my Joy and thank God almighty for the blessing of life that makes it all possible.

Deo Volente
March 11, 2009

No comments: