Friday, November 19, 2010

Thinking...

Today was a beautiful day for all the reasons that make fall a season near and dear to my heart. I stepped out of my "cave" so to speak, into the middle of a sunny, breath taking minute of my life. It occurred to me that Christmas is fast approaching and Thanksgiving is around the corner, yet the spirit of it all has not found me this year. Too many things have seeped into my sense of peace, too many dreams deferred for reasons no longer important, too many days in the dark...wasted. The thing is, I am well aware that each of these things lost can never return but I still find my heart has begun to grieve. Time is catching up on this old woman and now I wonder how to let go of what erodes my soul so that I may once again know how to be thankful and joyful for the things that have and continue to shower this simpletons life with blessings. Never the less, I want to wish you and everyone in this world of ours, a wonderful, breath taking day, today and every day in between and to offer a little advise... "always find balance or the scale will become a burden that you carry."

Deo

No comments: