Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not just a name

If you have ever wondered why I use the name Doe Volente then today you shall have your answer. It's simple really, I could say it's the name given to me at birth, after all it is and I have the birth certificate to prove it... but there is a greater reason and that is its meaning. For those who don't already know Deo Volente means God willing... isn't that beautiful. The idea that every thought, wish, hope, dream and step in life begins and ends with the leap of faith that says, it shall only be if God is willing gives me hope. I am what I consider "a humble believer" I pray in the stillness of my room and the quiet of my thoughts. This blog is merely another way of saying out loud the things that I ponder and I choose to end my thoughts with these words not only because they are my name but more importantly because they remind me that what shall be depends solely on the will of God and what could possibly be more powerful than that.

Deo Volente
March 10, 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all right deo !

Deo Volente said...

thank you Patrick - Lucas