Sunday, February 28, 2010

A wish of morrow...

Tonight, as the darkness,
I dwell within the crack.
The creases of what is to be
and where I can't go back.
A blur of roads once traveled
and trails still yet ahead.
Of words like swirling butterflies
and ones yet to be said.
I sit inside the shadows,
still dreaming of the light.
The dawn that comes in glory...
after, the dead of night.
A wish beyond the distance,
on lights that shine here still.
Though every bit of sparkle,
comes only from their will.
Tis darkness that has swallowed,
my heart in every beat.
So here I sit in silence...
of moments bitter sweet.
Just fading in the distance,
much like what shone before
and praying in the whispers,
that this shall be no more.
With hope that in the morrow,
this light shall blaze anew...
till then, I'm here on bended knees,
for that's all I can do.

Deo Volente
February 28, 2010

No comments: