Monday, September 7, 2009

Admiration...

I sometimes wonder with lingering doubt
What this true self is really about
I like what I like come what may
It’s seems I’m just carved out that way

My emotions are stronger than I can express
And often I’m certain I should have said less
For words can be misunderstood
As well it seems at times they should

I wear these emotions so well on my sleeves
An act that so many could never conceive
Yet this is the fragment of me
So what has to be then will be

I ask with all kindness don’t misunderstand
If through my emotions I reach out a hand
To smile at you by way of words
Apply this to what you have heard...

I admire the talents that God did bestow
Along with the virtues by which they will grow
Each one with its blessed small voice
Reminding my heart to rejoice...
If you hear more than that, it’s your choice.

Deo Volente
September 7, 2009

No comments: