Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am who I am

With every single breath of living
and the choices just for giving...
a helping hand, some aid to stand
lousy advice, one glance not nice...
it may seem I’m imperfect just this way
well to that there is but one thing I can say...
Under flaws there lies my beauty
with my bluntness, ambiguity
yes it’s true, I know when to say when
and have no doubt, I’ll gladly say Amen!
Cause that’s simply who I am
And who knows if that’s the plan
But it’s safe to say I’m thankful just for being
and with any luck I’ll find that you’re agreeing

Deo Volente
February 24, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Portrait of interest to you. It is never better served than by oneself! In summary you are correct, the beautiful and the True

Deo Volente said...

Patrick - Lucas: Thank you