Thursday, June 16, 2011

What do you think?

I have often wondered what makes people sum up one of Gods creations in a matter of seconds. What can you possibly learn about a person in the time it takes to blink? Many years ago my car for whatever reason, on a busy road no less, decided to stall. Had I been alone I might not have thought much of it but I had two small children in the back seat and the lane I was in happened to be smack in the middle of the road. I thought long and hard about trying to get the children to safety but with traffic as heavy as it was I dreaded what might happen. To complicate the situation the hazard lights would not come on so I couldn't give the drivers headed my way a heads up. As time went by several vehicles came up behind me and four people made contact in one form or the other. Two women; one in a suit by all appearances on her way home from work, the other in jeans and a blouse possibly headed to one of the stores in the plaza to my left. A clean cut man in a rather nice suit and a young man with shaved head and more tattoos than I could count. Keep in mind that I was wearing a blouse with dress pants, my hair was disheveled and I was (still am) completely ignorant to the complex mechanics of a motor vehicle...I would love to tell you how the story unfolds but instead I'll invite you to tell me what you think and why...if you don't wish to leave a comment feel free to send me an email.

D.V.

No comments: