Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring 2011

Here I stand on crest of spring
these fingers will do everything
So weeds I do declare
your time of end is near
Yes garden I shall make you bloom
I’ll dig away your winter gloom
This grass will soon be green…
like eyes have never seen
These hands shall work to make it be
‘tis written in spring time decree
I'll prune and edge with care
and bring back gardens cheer
Oh spring my dear I’ve missed you so
To see you bloom and watch you grow
These birds that serenade
perched on your leaves of shade
Oh how I love your pallet’s hue
and all the marvel that is you,
you know not what you do…
sweet spring we shall renew.

Deo Volente
March 14, 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great resolve to accomplish, excellent work Deo

Deo Volente said...

Thank you Anonymous