Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dear Friend

I want to say I understand
believe me how I do
to reach across this wide divide
inside the web where you reside
and hold on to your hand
because I understand
I know too well the sting of doubt
the shadows that dwell in and out
when dark surrounds the light
like shadows of the night
I want to simply share a smile
to let you know that on this mile
the road may curve or bend
but soon this dark will end
God keeps you in his arms so tight
he'll shelter you throughout this night
his stars shall guide your way
so friend please don't dismay...
have faith, you'll be ok.

Deo Volente
November 7th, 2009

2 comments:

Corine Moore said...

That was beautiful... thanks for posting it where you did - I hope it cheered our friend. :)

Deo Volente said...

Thanks Corine, I hope it cheered our friend too :-)