Friday, June 26, 2009

Legend...

My words can do no justice
for I’ve lost them to dismay
The moment that reality
would shatter through my day
The silence of a splendid voice
from 5 to 50 strong
That reached into this heart of mine
through notes from every song
I sit within the silence
as I hear them all replay
Unable to believe
that it has ended quite this way
My choice is not to linger
in the shadows of the dark
But rather to remember
all the ways you lit that spark
The music you created
The way your talent grew
The passion wrapped in every word
and how your soul shone through
There’s one thing that I really know is true...
no one will ever do it quite like you.

Deo Volente
June 25, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ok with you

Deo Volente said...

Patrick - Lucas: indeed, Mr. Michael Jackson is a true legend.