Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thinking and the lack there of...

I hadn't realized until this very moment that my slump has lasted for months, sure I have jotted a note or verse here and there but I haven't really been writing. I won't go as far as to say I have lost my voice but I have lost my drive. The last two things I had to write were eulogies, which may be the reason but it may not. So many things have been going on, indicative of life I suppose, still I have fallen short. Too busy being busy and not making time for myself. Now that summer is here it really is no different, the days are lazy but I find that to be more frustrating than being franticly busy. The noise of nothing is deafening, for all I hear are thoughts I've failed to scribe...when my children aren't being rambunctious that is :)

D.V.

No comments: