Wednesday, April 7, 2010

80 vs 20

I happened to watch the movie why did I get married and though I like the movie I have to say I liked the analogy of the 80 20 rule more than anything else. It holds true that in our time people, men and women alike tend to want what they do not have not realising that they may already have much more... it really is a grass is greener state of mind. The ability to find contentment and joy from the blessings that we are given seems to be impossible for most. Why is that? no one is perfect, of that I am sure but we as a people need to make a greater effort to teach our children to value all things in life no matter how small they may think them to be and to treat others the way they want others to treat them...wishful thinking I suppose.

Deo Volente
April 7th 2010

No comments: