Monday, April 13, 2009

Sun...

I’d love you still without the winds great nudge
to push me through, each window blue
holding every truth that calls my heart
I’d love you as I’ve loved you from the start

I’d love you even if your lips would choose
each word to loose, never to move
your voice a silent drift into my soul
I’d love you in the moments left untold

I’d love you through the deserts and the fields
for what I feel, is truly real
a spark that lit a blaze within my core
I’d love you as the seas caress the shore

I’d love you when the glass runs out of sand
Without command, so here I stand,
this heart in hand...
waiting for the warmth of every ray,
I’ll love you Sun, forever and a day.

Deo Volente
April 13, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful love of life...
Sun is life, love and energy to be.
Very well said

Deo Volente said...

Patrick - Lucas: That's very kind of you to say, thank you.