Friday, June 28, 2013

Try harder!

Have you ever tried to do something and felt, as they say in Jamaica " wishie washie" ? For those of you who just said "what!" I will explain. It means to approach something; be it a task, an opinion and so on, in a less than clear, concise or definitive manner. Today that fits me well, I have much to do and find myself muddling through it all. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race; sometimes it just causes you to become wishie washie.  Have a wonderful Friday world.

D.V.
June 28, 2013

Same old wall,
dull as paint.
Get out devil,
welcome saint.
Bible open,
chapter read.
Words of virtue,
in my head.
Lots to tackle,
all today.
Much to do,
on my way.
Oh so tired,
lost my spunk.
Man!
today I'm in a funk.
Still "no problem"
as they say.
Father bless me...
come what may.

Deo Volente
June 28, 2013

No comments: